Terms and Conditions with customer information
3. Offer and Conclusion of Contract
4. Right of Revocation
6. Retention of Title
7. Prices and Shipping Costs
9. Statutory Liability for Defects
10. Contractual Language
Storage of Contractual Documents 12. Notification of Defects
13. Retention of Ownership
14. Return of Batteries / Batteries
15. Information about placing on the market, taking back and environmentally sound
Disposal of electrical and electronic equipment
The following terms and conditions also contain the legally required information on your
rights under the provisions on contracts for distance selling and electronic commerce.
For all links that are placed on this site, we expressly declare that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages, we dissociate ourselves from all contents of all linked pages on the website and do not adopt these contents ,
(1) For all deliveries of S.Celebi, for sale to entrepreneurs and
consumers via this Internet shop, the following terms and conditions apply.
(2) Entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB is a natural or legal person or a
legal partnership that acts in the execution of a legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity
(3) consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB is any natural person, which is a legal transaction too
Purposes that can be attributed to neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
2. Contracting party
Contracts conclude with:
Mörfelder Landstr. 53
Hotline + 49 6103 200 48 58
Mobile + 49 163 9 32 32 32
Fax + 49 6103 200 13 54
VAT ID no. 279114456
3. Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) The offers are a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods in the online shop. By ordering the desired goods, the buyer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. The conclusion of the contract is made by accepting the offer by the seller by sending an order confirmation within 48 hours. Otherwise, the offer is considered rejected.
(2) Once you have found the product you are looking for, you can add it to the shopping cart by clicking on the [add to cart] button. If you want to buy the products in the shopping cart, click on the button [checkout]. The shopping cart will then be displayed and you can change the quantities. Please log in or open a customer account or select the guest order function. You will then be forwarded to collect your data. Mandatory information is highlighted in bold. After selecting the shipping method and the payment method, you will then be taken to an overview page listing your details, the items you have selected as well as the costs and their composition. Please check your entries here.
(3) By clicking on the button [Order pending] you submit a binding declaration of intent in the form of an offer to conclude a purchase contract.
4. Right of withdrawal
Consumer revocation instruction
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 30 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (S. Celebi, Mörfelder Landstraße 53, 63225 Langen Tel .: 06103 200 48 58, Fax: 06103 200 13 54, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement ( eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within 30 days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than 30 days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the 30-day deadline. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- End of revocation -
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill in the following form and send it back.
5. Delivery time
Wir bringen Ihre Ware innerhalb von einem Werktag nach Ihrer Bestellung bzw. bei den Vorkassezahlarten innerhalb von 3 Werktagen nach Zahlungsausführung durch Sie auf den Weg. Sonn- und Feiertage sind zu berücksichtigen. Von uns nicht vorhersehbare Probleme des beauftragten Versandunternehmens ausgenommen, erreicht Sie die Lieferung somit in 2-3 Werktagen nach Ihrer Bestellung bzw. bei den Vorkassezahlarten in 4-5 Werktagen nach Zahlungsausführung durch Sie. Weichen die Lieferzeiten im Einzelfall ab, ist dies auf der jeweiligen Produktseite ausgewiesen. Sollte Sie die Ware wegen einer unvorhersehbaren
Please do not contact us for the delay in the ordered shipping company in the time specified by us, we ask for immediate notice, so that we can investigate the extent of the appointed shipper. The delivery times are valid for nationwide delivery.
Shipping to foreign countries, if offered, may take 3-4 working days longer.
6. Retention of title
a. The following applies to consumers: The goods you purchased remain our property until full payment.
b. For entrepreneurs: The goods purchased by you remain our property until full payment of all claims arising from the business relationship.
7. Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices stated on the product pages are final and include VAT.
(2) The amount of shipping costs, please refer to the instructions for shipping at the bottom of our shop page.
(3) The shipping takes place in accordance with the legal regulations for the purchase of consumer goods at our risk. If the buyer is the entrepreneur, the transport risk is transferred to him as soon as the goods are handed over to the transport company.
(4) If cash on delivery is selected additional costs of 7.50 Euro will be charged. This payment option is offered only within Germany.
(5) If you select the payment method credit card, your account will be charged immediately after the order confirmation.
(1) Payment can be made by paypal, credit card, giropay, Sofortüberweisung, direct debit, bank transfer (advance payment) or cash on delivery. The data required for payment will be communicated to you after ordering.
(2) Delivery takes place in advance payment methods after receipt of payment.
9. Legal Liability Right
(1) When selling to consumers, the statutory warranty period of 2 years from handover to the buyer applies to new goods.
The warranty period for used goods is one year and begins on the date of delivery of the goods. The shortening of the warranty period to one year does not apply if the replacement obligation is based on a physical injury or damage to health due to a defect for which the seller is responsible or for intent or gross negligence on the part of the seller or his vicarious agents. Notwithstanding this, the seller is liable under the Product Liability Act.
(2) The following applies to sales to entrepreneurs: The warranty period for new goods is one year, for used goods six months and begins on the date of delivery of the goods.
The rights of the entrepreneur from §§ 478, 479 remain unaffected. The shortening of the warranty period to one year does not apply if the replacement obligation is based on a physical injury or damage to health due to a defect for which the seller is responsible or to gross negligence on the part of the seller or his vicarious agents. Notwithstanding this, the seller is liable under the Product Liability Act.
10. Contract language
The contract language is German.
11. Contract Text Storage
The contract text is not stored by us. You can secure this by printing the offer via the print function of our shop or your browser.
arrange for the contract text to be saved in a reproducible form (eg by screenshot of the respective offer or conversion of the contract text in pdf format).
12. Notice of defects
If the customer is a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code (HGB), he must notify us of any defects without delay, but at the latest within one week after receipt of the goods. Defects that can not be detected even during careful examination within this period must be reported in writing immediately after discovery.
13. Self-supply reservation
If, despite the completion of a hedging transaction, delivery problems occur which we are not responsible for, we reserve the right to withdraw. You will be informed immediately and we will suggest you to deliver a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or if you do not wish to receive a comparable product, we will immediately reimburse the services you have provided so far.
14. Return of batteries
Hg, Cd, Pb
Some of our goods include batteries. Used batteries do not belong in the household waste. You are obliged to dispose of used batteries and rechargeable batteries exclusively through the trade or the specially set up collection points (statutory return obligation). Trade and manufacturers are required to do this
To take back batteries free of charge and to recycle them properly or to dispose of them as hazardous waste (statutory take-back obligation). After use, you can return them free of charge at a municipal collection point or at a local retail store.
If you want to return batteries and rechargeable batteries to us, you can return them to us free of charge. In order to save us unnecessary costs, we ask you to frank the shipment sufficiently. You will receive the postage back from us.
Batteries are provided with a sign consisting of a crossed out wheelie bin. For batteries containing more than 0.0005% by mass of mercury, more than 0.002% by mass of cadmium or more than 0.004% by mass of lead, the respective chemical symbol is indicated
(Hg (mercury), Cd (cadmium) or Pb (lead) listed under the symbol of the dustbin.
15. Information on the placing on the market, return and the environmentally sound disposal of electrical and electronic equipment
Hersteller müssen seit dem 13. August 2005 in den Verkehr gebrachte, alte Elektrogeräte kostenlos zurücknehmen. Die Hersteller müssen ihre Elektro- und elektronikgeräte, die nach dem 23. November 2005 in Verkehr gebracht werden, mit einem Symbol (durchgestrichene Abfalltonne auf Rädern) kennzeichnen. Solche Altgeräte sind nicht als unsortierter Siedlungsabfall zu beseitigen, sondern getrennt zu sammeln und über die örtlichen Sammel- und Rückgabesysteme zu entsorgen. Gemäß dem Gesetz "ElektroG" vom 23.März 2005 verkaufen wir nur noch Elektro- und Elektronikgeräte von Herstellern, welche sich entsprechend bei der zuständigen Behörde registriert haben und eine insolvenzsichere Garantie für die Finanzierung der Rücknahme und Entsorgung ihrer Elektrogeräte nachweisen können.
16. Information on online dispute resolution (ODR) according to Article 14 (1) of the EU Regulation No. 524/2013 (ODR Regulation):
The European Commission provides a user-friendly Internet platform for the online settlement of consumer disputes arising from the online sale of goods or the provision of online services (the so-called "OS platform"). The OS platform can be reached at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
Source and further information: www.anwaltblog24.de/os-plattform.html
The EU Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.